As a free member of a free spiritual society, I acknowledge freedom's responsibility as implied in the ancient law "an' it harm none, Do as ye will." In the spirit of freedom, I agree to honor the following code of responsibility:
- I will consider my pledged word sacred.
- I will respect all others' rights to freedom in all areas, and their safety, privacy, and opinions.
- I will respect the life of this planet.
- I will seek to repair what I have wrongly damaged and to heal whom I have wrongly harmed.
- Honesty is valuable. I will remember this in thought, word and deed.